PASS is a flexible strategic consultancy partnering with a variety of stakeholders around the world to achieve shared global goals.
We live at an uncertain time. More people are being lifted out of poverty than ever before, yet inequality is rising. Globalization and global movements of people have fostered innovation, but there are more social tensions than ever. Technological advancement is improving our quality life, while also raising difficult questions about the sustainability of our economic system. All the while, environmental stress increases the chance of natural catastrophes and outbreaks of conflict.
These global trends were the impetus for PASS. PASS is a strategic consultancy partnering with a variety of stakeholders around the world to reach shared global goals. We aim to achieve lasting social value at this uncertain time in human history–and ultimately “pass” into a better future, together.
- Sourced and closed a multi-million dollar transformational gift for a leading international development agency.
- Provided key strategic support which enabled a nonprofit initiative to eradicate schistosomiasis in an entire Ethiopian city.
- Developed an international health project for two pediatric hospitals in Central Asia, after performing an exploratory assessment and returning later this year for a comprehensive equipment review; this project has brought together public governmental agencies and multiple NGO implementers to define a technical solution and implement a multi-year improvement plan.
- Developed a comprehensive 100+ page strategy document to advise a major global environmental initiative on funding diversification and capacity development.
- Established governance structures, formulated gift acceptance policies, delivered trainings, and executed board development and recruitment efforts with multiple nonprofit teams.
- Provided key strategic support to one of the official candidates for United Nations Secretary-General, helping to coordinate high-level thought-leadership discussions and panels throughout the United States.
WHAT SETS US APART
|Global trends framework||Every consulting firm is guided by a theoretical framework of how they understand the world; PASS is the only small firm based on the “global trends” framework.|
|Holistic, integrated, transdisciplinary||Many firms provide services within narrow, technical purview. PASS sees the interconnections, and addresses organizational strategy holistically.|
|High-level||Other firms are staffed by technical experts in their fields. PASS is the only firm which is supported by a high-status network of powerful leaders from a variety of sectors.|
|Transformational||We don’t just deliver narrow technical solutions; we bring our partners to the “next level.” Ideally, our clients are ready to (re)evaluate their strategy—want to make themselves more effective, more relevant, or both–ready to reach the “next stage” of whatever they are.|
|Entrepreneurial, collaborative, inclusive||PASSworks co-working space|
|Philanthropic expertise||Other firms are focused either solely on programmatic consulting, or solely on fundraising consulting. PASS has expertise in both programming and fundraising–this enables holistic strategy.|
Contact Us for a free consultation by phone or in-person. With any signed contract, we include a complementary, free, all-day training workshop for your fundraising staff.