Join Our Team
FINANCE & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Pass is seeking a driven, adaptable, and action-oriented Finance & Operations Director to support our consultancy’s growing client base and project portfolio. Candidates must have experience with budgets and contract compliance preferably with the UN. The position will be based at our office in Old Town Alexandria, just outside of DC.
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reach out to me if you are interested in learning more or if you know someone who may have interest.
PASS is seeking a driven, adaptable, and action-oriented Project Assistant to support our consultancy’s growing client base and project portfolio. The Project Assistant is a full-time position based in PASS’s offices in Old Town Alexandria, just outside of Washington, D.C.
The Project Assistant is responsible for a varied array of clerical, administrative, programmatic, and business development functions to ensure that PASS client projects and prospective client engagements are completed in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner. In this capacity, the Project Assistant will report to and work closely with the Executive Team, the PASS Team, and other consultants.
Administrative Support. Fulfills general office maintenance and administrative support to the Executive Team and other consultants, including:
- Fulfills office clerical duties: welcomes visitors by greeting them in-person; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; fields telephone calls; answers and refers inquiries to appropriate personnel
- Organizes and maintains files
- Queries databases and collects data
- Develops internal processes to facilitate and streamline business development and client engagement
- Assists in general office maintenance and upkeep
Programmatic Support. Supports client outputs in the practice areas of Resource Generation, Strategy & Governance, and Programmatic Consulting, including:
- Conducts research on subjects related to practice areas and client projects
- Compiles internal briefings and reports
- Creates PowerPoint decks
- Reviews, edits, and copyedits client materials
- Assists in scheduling meetings and conference calls with clients
- Takes notes in meetings, helps Project Managers assign tasks to project consultants, partners, and other participants, and updates the status of completed tasks in project logs
Business Development. Supports the Executive Team with business development activities, including:
- Collaborates with Executive Team to develop additional service lines, product lines, or business opportunities for PASS and affiliated companies
- Maintains up-to-date records of business development activities within CRM system
- Prepares and providing information to prospective clients
- Follows up on communications with prospective clients
- Enhances the executive team’s and firm’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of administrative or programmatic support positions, preferably in a non-profit, fundraising, international affairs, or related environment
- Superior written and verbal communication, including advanced proficiency in grammar, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Confidence to interact with executives with professionalism
- Flexible and interested in a challenging variety of assignments
- Resourceful and enjoys problem solving
- Basic understanding of CRMs and relational databases
- Above-average proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) is required; experience with Google Applications is a plus
- Interest in and understanding of global affairs and global trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Please send resume and 1-page cover letter in Word or PDF format to email@example.com with the subject “Project Assistant.”
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until February 24, 2017, or when the position is filled.
Open Call for Consultants
PASS is seeking consultants who would be interested in being contacted for work on relevant projects. Please fill out the form below to submit your resume. You will only be contacted with relevant job opportunities or offers.